FIXED PRICE INITIAL CONSULTATION PACKAGES AT ANDERSON BROWNE SOLICITORS STRATFORD, EAST LONDON.
At Anderson Browne, we understand sometimes you may only want quick advice or clarification, sometimes, it is not convenient for you to get to our Stratford office because of work or other commitments, or maybe you just don’t know what service you need and require assistance.
30 minutes Telephone Consultation – £50.00
This will be only for a telephone discussion of your matter with a qualified solicitor. We will require brief details when you book your appointment to ascertain that it is a matter that we can deal with.
30 minutes consultation with documents – £85.00
This will be for a telephone discussion of your matter with reference to relevant documents with a qualified solicitor. Documents must be provided by email the day before your appointment, and will be limited to 20 pages or 20 minutes reading time. We will require brief details when you book your appointment to ascertain that it is a matter that we can deal with.
1hr consultation attendance – £150.00
This consultation will take place at our Stratford office at the allocated time with a qualified solicitor. Please bring all relevant documents to the meeting. We will require brief details when you book your appointment to ascertain that it is a matter that we can deal with.
20 minutes consultation attendance – FREE
This consultation will take place at our Stratford office at the allocated time with a qualified solicitor. Due to the short time available, we will not read or review any documents before or during this meeting.
Please note: the free appointment is subject to suitability and availability, and we will require brief details to check suitability, before we can offer the free consultation.
IS THIS SUITABLE FOR YOU?
- Yes, if you are simply seeking one-off legal advice or guidance with a qualified solicitor, but you are unsure whether you wish to engage our services to handle all or only part of your case.
- No, if you have already decided to use one of our other fixed price packages.
- No, if the matter relates to on-going court proceedings.
- To book your fixed price initial consultation please call 02031300772 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be made in full before or at your appointment time, in person or by PayPal or online bank transfer in the case of a telephone consultation.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- You can have up to the allocated time with a lawyer to get the advice and guidance you need on how to proceed and whether there is any action you should be considering.
- You can use this time for us to look at or review any documents, or get advice on the legal consequences or procedures.
- The consultation will either take place at our Stratford E15 office or over the telephone, based on the selected option. Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 10-5 but telephone consultations can be arranged at other times or days (except Sunday) to suit you.
- *BONUS* If you instruct us to proceed with the matter, on the day of your consultation, we will deduct 50% of the consultation fee from the total price of the work to be done.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- We will not write to you to confirm the advice that we have given you unless you ask us to do so, and there will be separate charges for this unless the document is prepared during your allocated consultation time.
- We will not engage in correspondence with any third party on your behalf.
- If you are involved in court proceedings, we will not contact the court in any way, or attend court as your representative and you will remain a litigant in person. Unless you go on to instruct us, and we accept your instructions.
- We will not retain your documents.
- We are under no on-going obligation to you other than the obligation to provide reliable advice at the meeting.