We advise employees who need to understand their legal and contractual rights and obligations. There are various circumstances at work, where an employee may need advice about where they stand, and what options or remedies they have against their employers when things go wrong.
We also keep businesses up to date with the ever-changing employment law regulations, highlighting how these could impact on their company structure, strategy, and safeguarding against potentially huge costs for non-compliance. We advise companies of all sizes, from large through to smaller private owner-managed businesses.
We deal with a vast range of employment law issues, including assisting clients to lodge and respond to Employment Tribunal claims. Often it is the case that you are right, but it makes no economic sense to make a claim, or defend a claim. We will give you legal advice that is practical and honest, so that you always know where you stand. Call or email us to see how we can help you.
Summary of services for private individuals include:
- Compromise agreements
- Discrimination –
- Employment contracts
- Maternity and paternity rights
- Grievance and Disciplinary procedures
- Restrictive covenants
- Dismissal: advice about unfair and wrongful dismissal
Summary of services for businesses include:
- Day-to-day advice
- Avoiding discrimination claims
- Drafting and enforcement of policies, handbooks, and contracts
- Equal opportunities
- Health and safety
- Maternity rights and parental leave
- Termination of employment: advising, planning and executing exit options
- Drafting compromise agreements etc